Apple Fries Ingredients:
- 3 large Gala apples
- 1 Cup of flour
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1 Cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 Cup of sugar
Caramel Dipping sauce Ingredients:
- 1 container of caramel sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Prep the apples: peel, core, then cut the apples into 8 wedges.
- Add the flour into a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs, pour into a shallow dish.
- In a second shallow dish combine the crushed graham crackers and sugar. Stir to blend.
- Line the flour bowl first, second put the beaten eggs, and crushed graham crackers, and sugar combination.
- Begin by tossing each wedge of apple in the flour.
- Dredge the floured apple pieces in the beaten eggs.
- Third, roll the apple pieces in the sugar/crushed graham cracker mixture.
- Put each prepared apple pieces on the prepped cookie sheet.
- Toss the apple slices and flour together in a large bowl. Set up a dredging station by put Dip each apple slice into the egg, and then into the graham cracker crumbs. Coat the slices on all sides and place the coated slices on a cookie sheet.
- Coat the bottom of the air fryer basket with oil.
- Do not overlap the apple pieces in the air fryer. Air fry the apples in batches. Spray the apple pieces with a light coat of oil. Air fry at 380 degrees for 5 minutes then turn the apple pieces over and for an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour the caramel sauce into a serving bowl. Transfer the bowl to a microwave. Heat until the caramel sauce is warm and ready to serve with the apple fries.
PREP TIME: 25 min
COOK TIME: 7